Advise professionals and athletes under disciplinary investigation by their regulator or sports federation.
Fédération Equestre Internationale (FEI) Tribunal
November 2017 to November 2023
- Elected by the FEI’s General Assembly as the first Canadian Member of the FEI Tribunal.
British Columbia Farm Industry Review Board
November 2019 to present
- Appointed by the Province of BC as a Member of the Appeals, Complaints, and Supervisory Tribunals for BC’s regulated agricultural boards and commissions.
UK Sport Resolutions
April 2021 to March 2024
- Appointed as a Roster Arbitrator to the International Tribunal.
Sports Dispute Resolution Centre of Canada
May 2021 to April 2025
- Selected as a Roster Arbitrator to the Ordinary Tribunal and the Doping Tribunal.
For more information about this unique practice, see Harveen’s website at www.thaulisportslaw.com
Advise on all matters related to Corporate/Securities Transactions, including:
- Business agreements, including shareholders’ agreements, share purchase agreements, confidentiality agreements, non-competition agreements, employment agreements, and partnership agreements
- Corporate transactions, including amalgamations and joint venture agreements
- Corporate governance, including bylaws and rules
Advise on all matters related to Securities Compliance, including:
- Ongoing compliance with securities and continuous disclosure requirements
- SEDAR filings and other corporate services to public companies
- Pre-public financings, including private placements
- Registration compliance and applications
- Anti-money laundering compliance
Advise on investigations and enforcement actions involving possible breaches of securities laws, including:
- Illegal distributions
- Insider trading
Represent clients before regulatory bodies such as the BC Securities Commission or in the Courts of British Columbia.