The Ontario Securities Commission (OSC) is now posting summaries of reported exempt distributions on its website and will do so regularly. The summaries are based on information contained in reports of exempt distribution (Form 45-106F1) indicating Ontario purchasers.
The summaries include the following information about the distribution:
• the submission date of the report;
• the name of the issuer of the securities;
• the distribution date (or first distribution date where there are multiple distribution dates identified in a single report);
• the amount of capital raised in Ontario; and
• the number of purchasers in Ontario.
The summaries are in an Excel format to facilitate access to and analysis of data.
This article contains general information only and is not intended to provide a legal opinion or advice. Please consult a lawyer or compliance advisor for matters related to your situation before relying on any of the statements made in this article.